It is so very embarrassing if you caught violating traffic and one more thing is that you can pay the said violation ticket, what do you think you should do? Of course, you mind will race to your loyal friends that will help you when you are in a pinch. For all we know, driving school teach everything you need to know in traffic violations. Whose fault is that? It is the driver for paying attention during class. Traffic violation is a serious offense, if your violation is very heavy they are will be tendency that your penalty might be heavy too, it might result to the confiscation of your vehicles, or worse they will confiscate your driver’s license.
As a driver, you have to be very or extra careful in your surroundings so that you cannot violate any traffic regulation and violation. How can we prevent for having this penalty? You will just have to remember when you are still in getting you are driving education. Remember everything that they taught you during those times. Do not forget the attitude when you pass the driving test and for the very first time you manage to get your driver’s license.
How can we prevent traffic violation?
In avoiding traffic, ticket is not an easy task. You have to consider lots of things and many things to remember. The safety measure for avoiding this are:
1) Obey the rules of the road – do not be a fool just follow and obey some rule, you do not have to be aggressive about it, and it is for your own good.
2) Always wears a seatbelt – safe driving is one the best way in avoiding getting tickets.
3) Watch out for your speed – you have to be aware how fast you drive your car, just be moderate and do not rush things, you might get involved in vehicle accidents.
4) Do not stand out to much – you must look wherever you got, in front, back and sideways. In this process, you will realize that you are observing the road and when the time is right, you can accelerate your car without getting tickets.
5) Get a radar / laser detector – this would be expensive but it will help your car automatically hit brake on time when someone is tailing you, it might be a police or something
6) Watch out for ambush – even though you follow all the safe guidelines you learn from the driving school, it does not mean you are safe totally, police loves to ambush drivers, so just be prepared and do not raise your voice on them, and just be calm in facing them.
Getting tickets is might get yourself down but do not think it that way. Just be natural in driving, put all your airs in your tires for a moment when you are driving, it is because it would not help you when you receive violation tickets. If possible, drive on vehicles that are not too high – profile, act simple, as if you are doing when you are in driving education, the police might get an idea that you are rich and can pay lots of money.